Urch Forums

GRE scores going to be late?

hughie

I am taking the GRE on Dec 14, so I don't think I'll have the official scores back in time for the Dec 17 deadline application for LSE. The GRE scores on the application are self reported so I will be able to enter my Q and V scores but for the Analytical section I won't know until 10-15 days after the 14th, it won't let me apply unless I put something down there so what should I do? Is my only hope to just guess what I'm going to get on the analytical section and pray the actual results match my guess?

I am taking the GRE on Dec 14, so I don't think I'll have the official scores back in time for the Dec 17 deadline application for LSE. The GRE scores on the application are self reported so I will be able to enter my Q and V scores but for the Analytical section I won't know until 10-15 days after the 14th, it won't let me apply unless I put something down there so what should I do? Is my only hope to just guess what I'm going to get on the analytical section and pray the actual results match my guess?

I think you should definitely ask them otherwise enter the lowest score. It is better than entering a great score and then getting a bad score. But I still think you should let them know. Keep in mind that as far as I know analytical writing is the least important part of the application anyway.