As long as your school has signed onto the April 15 Resolution, your school has to let you renege on acceptances. April 15 Resolution | Council of Graduate Schools
I thought the deadline was 5pm EST on Thursday, the 15th? So the reasonable thing to do if you're sitting on the waitlist at a school you prefer, is to wait until maybe a few hours before the deadline and then submit the official acceptance form to your standing offer if you do not hear anything from your waitlist school. If the waitlist school does admit a little after the deadline which seems relatively unlikely, it is usually doable (and reasonable) to renege. Does this sound right?
I'm weirdly worried about it since other schools I was accepted to had letters (some of which I signed and returned to indicate I was declining the offer). Should I reach out to the advisor again?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)