Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'cavalier'.
I already know which school I'm going to go to with 100% certainty, but wondered if it looks bad to accept before the visit day. I don't want it to look like I made a cavalier decision or that I didn't receive any other offers. Thoughts? Thanks!