Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'unsure'.
If a school that you have an offer from, but haven't decided whether to attend or not (I certainly haven't decided against it--in which case I'd decline, but I am still waiting for higher-ranked programs to get back to me) offers to fly you out to meet faculty and visit with students, is there anything wrong with agreeing to visit, as long as you are up front about having not made your mind up, and don't make any promises you can't keep? That is kind of the point right? They are flying you out because they know you're unsure and they want to convince you? I don't want to waste their time or money if I get something better, but on the other hand, this is a program that isn't extremely highly ranked, but has some (on paper) really good research and faculty that I'd like to meet.