Sponsored Ad:

Thread: Could someone score my essay?

Trying to make mom and pop proud

Good post? Yes | No

Could someone score my essay?

Sponsored Ad:
    I wrote an essay about performing or speaking in public. This would be for the writing part.

My most important experience about speaking in public was when I graduated.
    The day before my graduation I was very nervous and I couldnít help worrying for that. I had to discuss about my thesis and what it was about, so I wrote down a short script of my speech, I first read it many times and then I tried to talk without looking at it.
    That day there were a group of professors in front of me and a lot of people in class, listening to the candidates, making photos, talking to each other and many other things that could distract me, I wanted to tell them off for making so much noise, but I didnít. There were also my family and my friends, waiting for my turn. I worn a blue shirt, a green tie and grey pants. My look was quite original if compared to the ones of my collegues, who all wore a classic black suit.
    During my speech I had also to show to the professors a power point presentation which shown my thesis and the results I had obtained at the end of the work. There was also a video, but it suddenly stopped working and I went on to the other slides without taking care of it.
    Fortunately, I was able to focus on the talk and my speech was very good and clear, the professors enjoyed it and my performance had been a success. I felt very proud of me, my friends and my classmates went on to me to congratulate of me for my performance. We celebrate the graduation just outside the class with my other collegues, we were almost all satisfied and so very happy.

Trying to make mom and pop proud

Good post? Yes | No
    Can you tell me what exactly topic talks about? negative and positive of speaking in public or the first time you presented?
    Last edited by Lucas Nguyen; 10-26-2013 at 06:41 AM.

Thread Information