Urch Forums

Need a online toefl ibt study partner!

palo

Hi,

I am planning to give Toefl ibt if any female interested and wants to study online using skype kindly let me know.

Thanks and regards

CONTACT DETAILS DELETED BY MODERATOR. Please use Test Magic messaging system.

Edited by wasleys

• 1 year later...
I think it is a great idea to find a study partner to work with. The more chances you have to practice speaking, the better. If you are able to find a speaking partner make sure you ask them to give you feedback on your mistakes. Let them know that it will not hurt your feelings to be corrected.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, I am studying for the Toefl ibt exam. I'm searching for someone to practise together. We can exchange materials, ideas and improve our knowledge with new strategies. If someone is still searching a partner, please write down to me.

preparing for TOEFL. i m from Texas. looking for a study partner online. thnx in advance :)

Hi. I'm interested. I have toefl in few weeks and want to practice speaking section with a study partner.

CONTACT DETAILS DELETED BY MODERATOR. Please use Test Magic messaging system.

Edited by wasleys

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi,

I have checked your message yesterday. Yeas I have to start it with you. I don't know whether this is a PM. Kindly let me know your skype ID by e-mail. I will add you and then we star our study.

Thanks.

hi ,, r u guys still looking for study partner ... i am also preparing for toefl ibt i will take exam in 9 of nov

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...