Urch Forums

need advice for rescoring

mirac

I got my toefl score.I got 22 on speaking part and I need 26.The result was weird because I thought I did better than my previous test wthich I got the same score of 22.It did not change.I was confident with q 1,2,3,5, I answered them based on notefull although I was cutt off with some questions but I can really tell that it was far better than my previous exam.I am considering to do rescoring eventhough my score was only 22 because I dont deserve that score.plss need advice

:dejected: I recieved a result of rescore yesterday after waiting more than 4 weeks with no change. I got 23 and need 26.Dont go 4 rescore its just waste of money and time.
I got my toefl score.I got 22 on speaking part and I need 26.The result was weird because I thought I did better than my previous test wthich I got the same score of 22.It did not change.I was confident with q 1,2,3,5, I answered them based on notefull although I was cutt off with some questions but I can really tell that it was far better than my previous exam.I am considering to do rescoring eventhough my score was only 22 because I dont deserve that score.plss need advice

I know kt44 but the thing is it was very low that what I expect.Imagine 22? just like the worst performance I had in my speaking. There is no harm in trying.

BTW kt44 did you feel that your score was lower than what you expected before?the reason why I wanted resocring is bec i dont deserve that score..

Edited by mirac

OK. That sucks, but we should look forward not back, right :) So, you need 26 sp and 24 writing? Right? What is your highest score on those sections?

Also, have you prepared with a program that has a live teacher and feedback on your Speaking and Writing? If yes, what program?

Thanks!!!!

Tino