Urch Forums

college no longer on authorized score recipient list!?!

spellright

Hi all!

I hope someone here can help or at least tell me what's happening - I've searched online and found no answers, and since it's Saturday afternoon, there's no help at ETS.org or at the college.

My daughter took the PRAXIS in November. Foolishly, she assumed that her scores would be automatically sent to her college of attendance, so she selected no recipient. She also had been told that a copy of her score would be sent to her home.

Well, naturally her college didn't receive any score report. She sent an email to ETS.org and they replied that she didn't designate her school as a recipient, so sorry!! Order another report.

BUT.... when she goes to order the score report for her college (Keuka College in NY) she gets this: "No results for that name" and when she enters 2350 in the search, she gets "no results for 2350". When she searches by state, Keuka College is not on the list!!!

I told her not to fret, that she can talk to her advisor on Monday, and she can also call Ets.org to find out what the problem is. But I'm a worrywart and now I'm fretting that something is terribly wrong.

Could this mean that Keuka has lost their accreditation?