Urch Forums

online study forum for Sep 30 exam

orchidthief88

hi pharmies. For those of you who are gearing up for the Sep 30 exam, I'd like to connect and come up with a schedule and plan for studying for the exam. This forum is already awesomely useful, but if anyone wants to join a smaller group with a forum for more personal use (e.g. posting notes) and threads that are a bit more specific, please visit the site I set up and consider joining me: Free forum : FPGEE Forum

I don't care if it's just, like two of us, but if you're committed to doing well on the exam, are online a lot, and need a partner that will hold you accountable to your schedule, that's me! There's a calendar and a chat function that we can set up appointments to use. You have to register, but it doesn't take long. I really like the idea of going through this process with other people, as that's how I got by in pharmacy school.

p.s. the site has no ads or anything, and I don't have an agenda, I am just craving some anonymous online solidarity and a place where I can set up a schedule to follow