Urch Forums

Unusual offer - want your scores higher?

JirkaVebr

Hello,

I made a website to help students prepare for SAT tests. It uses the words and definitions from www.freevocabulary.com and presents them to you in a friendly user interface. There are translations of the words to many languages (translated dynamically by Google Translate) and there is a possibility to add your own mnemonics, context sentences and even hide words you already know. Unlike other similar systems like vocabahead.com there are no ads on my site so that you can completely focus on learning.

Up to this point this would be a SPAM post from the book. I certainly don't want that and actually would like to help you score higher. The terms of use of these forums say that this is allowed if it contributes and the link is not in my post but in my signature. I think it's quite obvious that if what I say is true (it is! :) )this is contributing.

I am not including the link to the site even in my signature and will humbly wait for your reaction.

Would you be interested in using such site?