Urch Forums

Attempting GRE ( Biochem, Cell and Mol Bio) for Molecular Medicine.

I am an Mphil/PhD student of Molecular Medicine (along with a bachelors in Biotechnology). I intend to give my subject GRE in November 2012. In order to start preparation, I was surfing the forum for some forehand knowledge. I'd be glad for any guidance this forum can provide.

Thanks,

Sanya.

hi sanya,

i have done with my m.sc biochemistry

i am also preparing for subject GRE to give in nov.2012 or apirl, 2013.

i will post if any information i come across about subject-GRE you too kindly post the information

have u registered the date.

how about ur general revised GRE. have u done with it. where r u located. i am in chennai, india. k. all the best. bye.

Hi...i am from Karachi, Pakistan.

Good to know that you are also planning to take GRE. I have not yet registered myself...but in process of collecting information for registration.

Not planned for general GRE as yet...

Good luck to you as well.

Hi sanya.

fine. please do inform me once when u register for the test. if u find some useful information about the test preparation, any practice tests. please do send me.

any how, start the preparation, in case of any doubts about questions, keep mailing, we can have discussion.

all the best. bye.

• 2 weeks later...