Urch Forums

M.Sc in Economics

Guest justdamla

Guest justdamla

Hi everybody,

I have been accepted by HU Berlin, University of Bonn and University of Hamburg for Master of Science in Economics.

If you have any knowledge of these universities, can you please inform me?

Which university would you prefer?

I want to find a job opportunity after graduation and I want to choose the university which is more close to applied university or possibly have easy courses:)

Guest Guest
Bonn is the highest ranked program in Germany among your choices. I doubt the classes would be easy though. Are you a German citizen looking for a job in Germany or are you an international student?

Guest justdamla
I want to live in Berlin since it is the capital of Germany and I believe the city is fun, but I doubt that I will like Bonn as a city, some says it is a small vity and you may get bored.

Guest justdamla
I want to live in Berlin since it is the capital of Germany and I believe the city is fun, but I doubt that I will like Bonn as a city, some says it is a small city and you may get bored.

Guest justdamla
The program in HU Berlin is M.Sc. in Economics and Management of Science(MEMS), and I fear that it may be harder than M.Sc. in Economics. Does anyone have an idea?

Guest justdamla
What do you think of Humboldt Berlin University's program of M.Sc. in Economics and Management of Science?

No one cares I guess!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ptman

Hey there,

if you want to do an master in economics in germany, there are essentially 4 good universities:

HU Berlin, Bonn, Mannheim, Munich.

From my point of view the most rigorous programs are the ones in Mannheim and Bonn. I think it all depends on what you want to do afterwards... If you can give me more information about that I maybe can help you more.

How is the life in the cities: All I can say about Bonn is that its not as bad as most people say. Mannheim is smaller but also okay.