Urch Forums

vasilis

hello

i would like opinions

i have read that mba is better for finance jobs, what about government consulting? Can you do it with mba? Or the mpa is a must? Other words is mba a paspartou?

Also, i have read that mpa is a poor man's mba, having that said, would you prefer a top mpa or a mid mba?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
MPA (Master of Public Administration) and a MBA both do focus upon the organizational management. MBA program is more oriented to train the candidates for the management in private sector. MPA programs are more concentrated up on the management of non-profit and govt. or public sector establishments.MPA (Master of Public Administration) and a MBA both do focus upon the organizational management. MBA program is more oriented to train the candidates for the management in private sector. MPA programs are more concentrated up on the management of non-profit and govt. or public sector establishments.

• 6 months later...
MPA (Master of Public Administration) and a MBA both do focus upon the organizational management. MBA program is more oriented to train the candidates for the management in private sector. MPA programs are more concentrated up on the management of non-profit and govt. or public sector establishments.MPA (Master of Public Administration) and a MBA both do focus upon the organizational management. MBA program is more oriented to train the candidates for the management in private sector. MPA programs are more concentrated up on the management of non-profit and govt. or public sector establishments.

Hello BMG India I agree with you opinion but in India MBA is more Important than MPA

• 3 years later...