Urch Forums

Need help!

Alaeddine

Hello everybody,

I'm from Algeria, and I'm planning to take FPGEE in April or October 2015. I have to say that I'm confused about the documents to send to ECE for evaluation. I went to see the chief of my faculty of pharmacy so he can make me a proof of degree and copies of official transcripts; but he told me that the proof of degree is the diploma itself and as you know I can't send the original diploma to ECE.

So can you please tell me what to do exactly, and if anybody here in the forum is Algerian too and passed through the same problem?

Can someone send me a sample of a proof of degree that he sent or he will send so I can show it to my faculty of pharmacy?

Thank you

Hello everybody,

I'm from Algeria, and I'm planning to take FPGEE in April or October 2015. I have to say that I'm confused about the documents to send to ECE for evaluation. I went to see the chief of my faculty of pharmacy so he can make me a proof of degree and copies of official transcripts; but he told me that the proof of degree is the diploma itself and as you know I can't send the original diploma to ECE.

So can you please tell me what to do exactly, and if anybody here in the forum is Algerian too and passed through the same problem?

Can someone send me a sample of a proof of degree that he sent or he will send so I can show it to my faculty of pharmacy?

Thank you

Hello, there.

I am not an Algerian pharmacist, however, I had used the following format a while ago. I hope it helps.

Best way is to call the ECE help desk and inquire if they would nee any additional information.

December 1, 2014

National Association of Board of Pharmacy

FPGEC

1600 Feehanville Drive

Mount Prospect, IL 60056

USA

This is to certify that, YOUR NAME, bearing Name of YOur University enrollment number (If Applicable), was a student of Bachelor of Pharmacy from XXX to XXX, at the Name of your college/University.

In addition to passing in the final Year Bachelor of Pharmacy examination in YEAR, met all requirements on June 2000 DATE

Sincerely,

Examination Controller/Registrar

Thank you, that helps a lot. I'll try this. You're right I will contact ECE for further details.

Hello, there.

I am not an Algerian pharmacist, however, I had used the following format a while ago. I hope it helps.

Best way is to call the ECE help desk and inquire if they would nee any additional information.

December 1, 2014

National Association of Board of Pharmacy

FPGEC

1600 Feehanville Drive

Mount Prospect, IL 60056

USA

This is to certify that, YOUR NAME, bearing Name of YOur University enrollment number (If Applicable), was a student of Bachelor of Pharmacy from XXX to XXX, at the Name of your college/University.

In addition to passing in the final Year Bachelor of Pharmacy examination in YEAR, met all requirements on June 2000 DATE

Sincerely,

Examination Controller/Registrar