Urch Forums

need advice on career

Aviral

• 4 months later...
Computer Science is rather general discipline. I think he will know a lot in general, not less in specific field. I strongly suggest him to choose some specific field, like software engineering, databases, computer networks so on. He should choose what he likes best. These fields are well-paid and if he is good in one of them he will definitely find a job after graduation.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Most of the computer science students, Especially Boys will fall in love with coding if they have a Knack to play with computer language.If your Brother falls in such Category, he can always pursue coding to become a developer.But there is no stream specially dedicated to coding.He can choose computer networking or software engineering.But let him decide which is the best for him!I assume he is still doing his graduates..wait for a year or two so that he can understand his subject of Interest.

• 1 year later...
Computer science should have a passion for computers and learn for yourself.

ı think the most important thing is interest fiels of your brother. He must not study a field in order to only earn money. ıf he prefer his own field of interest naturally money and academic success will follow him

• 3 weeks later...