Urch Forums

Creating Value?

Tyler DuPont

I am doing a project, which I am creating a stock exchange for professional athletes. Athletes are valued based on statistical performances. So depending on the amount of buyers and sellers the price of the athletes will fluctuate. The problem I am facing is what value do you receive if you purchase stock in the athlete? Is it possible to have a value? For example when you purchase stock in a company you become part owner you may be able to receive dividends, or voting rights. What value could you receive for purchasing an athlete’s statistical performances?

I have read into how bitcoin is valued but I do not completely understand it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Stock and bitcoin are two aspects for the large trading platform. But what is the basis for calculating the next move?After all the failures and empty hands, it is hoped people will help and point out the best way. Help me!

Stock and bitcoin are two aspects for the large trading platform. But what is the basis for calculating the next move?After all the failures and empty hands, it is hoped people will help and point out the best way. Help me!