Urch Forums

Advice appreciated - Difficulty with NABP registration

tunisianlover

Hello all,

I am a foreign graduate and I am having a lot of trouble with the NABP because of the name mismatch. I will try to be brief.

My Pharmacy degree has my name, father and last name on it in my native non English language. My passport has my First and Last name in English without the mention of my fathers name even though I have the whole name written in my native language just like my University certificate on the same page. My government have refused to issue me a new passport with my full name written on it. My final diploma can not be issued in any other language than my native language which states my fathers name in the middle.

I am really confused because the NABP are requesting my whole name written in English on my photo ID but I can not apply for this document. I need to get my license because I am relocating to the USA with my family and I can not handle the idea of staying at home, I currently a licensed pharmacist and I have a full-time job abroad.

Your help is much appreciated.