Urch Forums

HOW TO PREPARE TO PASS THE 2017 FPGEE EXAMINATION

FPGEE2017PASS

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you please advice how did you prepare to the exam and What are the books ? I send my application in June then they requested additional letters and i am still waiting there answer . Its now 7th week and didnt hear from them . Is it normal to take that long !!

The best two books to study from are APhA Review for the FPGEE and the Comprehensive Pharmacy Review. Also check out Lippincotts pharmacology.

If you havent received a reply you can call the NABP customer service, email or chat with them works but you get better answers on the phone.

• 1 month later...
The best two books to study from are APhA Review for the FPGEE and the Comprehensive Pharmacy Review. Also check out Lippincotts pharmacology.

If you havent received a reply you can call the NABP customer service, email or chat with them works but you get better answers on the phone.

i miss thier call =((( will them call back?

• 3 months later...

Dear all,

Is there any Iranian out there? I did my PharmD in Iran, and migrated afterwards, so did not wait to get the licence. Does anyone know if I can take the exam with home country licence?

Thanks in advance!!