Urch Forums

October 2019 Results

Asbal91

Hi there!

Does anyone have their October 2019 results yet? It’s been 8 weeks today and still no result has been loaded on my e-profile. The wait is killing me lol

Hi I have been checking over and over and even checked the bulletin a thousand times to see if they place them elsewhere. IT is Wednesday 27th November local time 1415 in UK - still no results for me. Let me know if you hear anything

Hi I have been checking over and over and even checked the bulletin a thousand times to see if they place them elsewhere. IT is Wednesday 27th November local time 1415 in UK - still no results for me. Let me know if you hear anything

They only upload during business hours. So for GMT it’s between 3pm-11pm

I have TOFEL too, do you know how long FPGEC take to give your certificate after passing TOFEL? And how long for example do pharmacy state boards take to approve someone for internship?

Good question, think "IfeMichelle" covered it - I didn't know that either.

Any idea when you will go for TOFEL - I will most likely try in the new year possibly Feb time.

No idea about internship either. I have to find out how to secure one first! Do they only recruit at certain time in the year?

Do I need a visa in place before securing the internship?

Sorry for the million questions