Urch Forums

A community guide for research assistants in economics

raguide

Hi all,

Econ RA Guide | A community guide for research assistants in economics

We'd like to share with you a community guide for research assistants (RAs) in econ. Nearly 40 (and counting) current/former RAs contributed to and commented on the guide. It is meant to be a community resource with info for aspiring students in econ on what RA positions are and how they can potentially apply to them and succeed as an RA.

We'd love to hear from you: is this helpful? Do you have any suggestions? How can we circulate it and reach more people who might be interested? We want to make it a living document and will update it as we get more comments.

Thanks all!

Hi all,

We'd like to share with you a community guide for research assistants (RAs) in econ. Nearly 40 (and counting) current/former RAs contributed to and commented on the guide. It is meant to be a community resource with info for aspiring students in econ on what RA positions are and how they can potentially apply to them and succeed as an RA.

We'd love to hear from you: is this helpful? Do you have any suggestions? How can we circulate it and reach more people who might be interested? We want to make it a living document and will update it as we get more comments.

Thanks all!

Thanks for sharing. Really appreciate it!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 9/14/2020 at 5:30 PM, raguide said:

Hi all,

Thanks all!

http://essaypapers.reviews/

Thank you for the topic! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/14/2020 at 9:30 PM, raguide said:

Hi all, 

We'd like to share with you a community guide for research assistants (RAs) in econ. Nearly 40 (and counting) current/former RAs contributed to and commented on the guide. It is meant to be a community resource with info for aspiring students in econ on what RA positions are and how they can potentially apply to them and succeed as an RA. Flappy Bird

Thanks all!

Really helpful post, I appreciate it.

Edited by alishakihn

• 1 year later...

Offering helpful guidance and insights to help research assistants in economics manage the complexity of economics, this community guide is a great resource. Its all-encompassing strategy guarantees that RAs may flourish in their positions and make significant contributions to ground-breaking research projects.

Offering helpful guidance and insights to help research assistants in economics manage the complexity of economics, this community guide is a great resource. Its all-encompassing strategy guarantees that RAs may flourish in their positions and make significant contributions to ground-breaking research projects.🧓

Hey there! I want to share a great resource called  economicshomeworkhelper. com that really helped me out during my college days.  When I was balancing work and studies, I struggled to keep up with assignments. Turning to them was a game-changer. They provided expert assistance with my assignments, which not only saved my grades but also reduced my stress levels. So, if you're feeling overwhelmed, don't hesitate to reach out to them for help.  They're fantastic