Urch Forums

TOEFL IBT - At-Home edition valid or not 2021

jimin

Hello everyone! I am actually wondering whether the TOEFL IBT - At-Home edition is applicable for Masters Graduate programs in USA for fall 2022. I have seen some university sites where it was shown they do not accept At-Home editions of the same and that we should give the test at the allotted centres only from ETS. Also there are some uni sites where it is not explicitly mentioned anything about accepting the At-Home edition or the regular one. There are also some sites where they have given both options. Thats why I am confused as to what I should choose- At-Home edition or the regular centre driven test.

Also there are two options for TOEFL - IBT and ESSENTIALS. I have seen a lot of forums differentiating these too as well it is given on the ETS website. But I am not able to understand well. If I want to pursue MS in USA should I give IBT or ESSENTIAL?

I know these questions seem to be simplest but I just cannot understand these and thus I am writing this post.

I would really appreciate your replies! Thank you.

• 2 months later...