Urch Forums

Fall 2022 PhD start - PhD Applicant Sweat Thread

tm_associate

-----------

Note from Forum Admin

-----------

Welcome to the 2022 Ph.D. in business concentrations' sweat thread! This is a thread for applicants (hopefully!) starting their PhD program in 2022! Use this is vent, discuss any frustrations, or random musings that you would like others to weigh in on! Best of luck to this years applicants!

For those of you just starting to browse this website, check out the Welcome to the Forum thread for information that has been helpful in the past.

• Like 1

• tm_associate changed the title to Fall 2022 PhD start - PhD Applicant Sweat Thread
  • 1 month later...

I am not sure that I am writing in the right place but I have a question. 
I am an international applicant, I have submitted my application on the ApplyTexas platform for North Texas University for a marketing Ph.D. But there was no available place for uploading my fundamental documents such as CV, SOP, Transcripts, etc.  Is any other platform to upload my documents?
Please Help..

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, readwrite said:

I am an international applicant, I have submitted my application on the ApplyTexas platform for North Texas University for a marketing Ph.D. But there was no available place for uploading my fundamental documents such as CV, SOP, Transcripts, etc.  Is any other platform to upload my documents?
Please Help..

I don't think there should be another platform. Either you are missing something or they really messed up. 

By the way, I guess you meant University of North Texas, right? Don't get the university name wrong in your application. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, readwrite said:

Please Help..

When I applied to UT Austin through ApplyTexas, shortly after I submitted my application I received an email with my account info for a separate portal (UT Direct), where I could upload my documents. I'm guessing it'd be the same for UNT since they use the same application platform. Re-check your emails from the school and read it carefully.

On 12/24/2021 at 9:41 PM, readwrite said:

Please Help..

Can you share your profile?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/25/2021 at 10:17 AM, Jeff said:

When I applied to UT Austin through ApplyTexas, shortly after I submitted my application I received an email with my account info for a separate portal (UT Direct), where I could upload my documents. I'm guessing it'd be the same for UNT since they use the same application platform. Re-check your emails from the school and read it carefully.

Same process happened for me too. But after more than one week. Thank you !

6 hours ago, buckley00 said:

I applied to Sloan PhD, haven't heard from them. But there's a status change in my application, currently it's "Faculty Review"

Thanks for replying. Mine still says "submitted", but it might be because we applied to different tracks. I applied to IWER.

• 3 weeks later...