Urch Forums

2022 Sweat Thread

Erin

17 hours ago, LimeJuice12 said:

If it's true, most likely yes. However, in the past HKS tend to publish their results in late February or early March, so it deviates from that trend and may be the case that it is a troll. The poster on GC mention that the results will be published online on Friday, so if it's true, we won't have to wait long anyway.

Thanks for your reply. No update on my end from HKS.

This is much tougher mentally than I expected.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, adjfbcken said:

Me. There is one acceptance on GC but all others are rej. Is that a troll?

Not a troll regarding rejections - I got rejected today hahah

They sent an email telling me to check the portal and it was there. 

(edited: just realized you meant 'is the acceptance a troll'. Can't say anything about that personally this reply has lost any value lol)

Edited by CornellEnglishMajor

Anyone else wondering why so many rejections from Berkeley that early in the season? Given previous years I was expecting them to send results by the last week of February or the first week of March... Should people that did not received a decision yet expect to receive it by next week?

Hey dear friends,

if you have an offer from Minnesota and you plan not to go to Minnesota because of your dominating offers. There is really no point of holding the offer until the last day, this is my top choice. I have aldready declined my dominated offers so that people in waitlist could get a spot.  I kindly request that you do the same if you have dominant choices. That would mean the whole world to me and my dreams would come true .

Thx in advance

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BoredGames said:

Can anyone confirm a short and long wait-list for Minnesota? In previous years, some students were told that they were likely to be admitted in their initial email notification -- on a "short" waitlist. I received the generic "long" waitlist email without any suggestion of a later offer.

I got the same email you did 

• Like 1

• Erin unpinned this topic