Urch Forums

We could use some help! (In the form of moderators)

Erin

I could use a couple of moderators for this forum, if you'd like to volunteer, please message me. If there are a lot of people who are interested, I may use a form.

I prefer to consider members who've been around a while (a year or more?) and are involved in economics somehow. Reminder--this is a free forum, and is sort of a side project for me. (So no revenue here. If I ever get to the point where I could monetize the site in an unobtrusive way, I would then be able to offer some sort of compensation.)

I do have a bit of an interview process, which involves actually meeting in real time. Why? The main thing is that I just don't want random people moderating since there's private information shared here.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Hi Erin, I am an economist and would like to volunteer. I have been using this forum since I was applying for my Phd back in 2005. The downside is that I am also quite busy so the amount of time I can volunteer will likely be limited and perhaps irregular.

Feel free to email me at dyiwang@uchicago.edu

• Erin unpinned this topic