Urch Forums

NCLEX/CGFNS forum..why not?

Mervat

Well, the short answer is that I've never heard of these tests, nor have I had any requests for them.

But I'd be happy to consider starting a forum for them; after all, the pharmacy forum seems to be coming along nicely.

Is this something you have an interest in, Mervat? Or just curious? :)

Hi Erin

I'm a foreign registered nurse planning to work in USA... foreign nurses who want to work in USA need to take CGFNS exam + TOEFL +TSE OR IELTS ( The Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS®) is an independent, private, non-profit organization established in 1977 to evaluate graduates of nursing schools located outside of the United States who are interested in practicing as registered nurses in the U.S. )

Then when a foreign nurse gets CGFNS certification she will have to take The National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-RN® exam) has one purpose: to determine if it's safe for you to begin practice as an entry-level nurse.

...I have taken CGFNS exam already and I'll have to take NCLEX SOON.

I think many foreign nurses r members in this forum and it would be very helpful for them to find in this forum study materials for TSE TOEFL CGFNS AND NCLEX

here is one of the forums for NCLEX if u are intersted to check

www.nclex-rn.net

Thank you for replying my msg ..I really appreciate all what have done to make this forum very successful

• 3 months later...
  • 16 years later...