• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hermione

• manwiththemission2005

• cridamour

• arjensteve

• 4 weeks later...

Conformity

Serving incredulously boring and unoriginal people since time began.

So, here's a topic that will carry this thread on for a while:

Do you believe in [a] God?

How do you think life originated on Earth?

Do you believe in fate?

Is Erin going to stop me from spewing iconoclastic ideas and principles?

• 3 weeks later...

I guess that I will just have to initiate a conversation with myself. That, or I'll start listing albums that all of you should get.

1. Metallica-Master of Puppets... This is THE album to have. The greatest thrash metal masterpiece comes to you from the greatest thrash band in the world. From 1986 comes Master of Puppets, a perfectly written, produced, and executed album of metal goodness. Do yourself a favor and get the album. Fast, heavy, angry, but intelligent. Well, what are you waiting for? Get it. Now. I mean it. Get the damn album.

2. Iron Maiden-Powerslave... Ah, good old power metal album from 1984. This is the New Wave of British Heavy Metal at its best. Featuring incredible melodies, heavy riffs, an awesome bass line, and the sweetest solos you'll ever hear, this album is 50 minutes of pure awesomeness. In fact, it reeks of awesomeness and asskickitude. The last song on it, and one of the best, is an epic poem, made song--Rime of the Ancient Mariner.

Hi all !!!

I'm a newbie here, just joined yesterday. I already took the TOEFL and I'm going to take then GRE. I'm from Venezuela. If you want to practice for the GRE with me, just let me know, and we'll arrange a meeting at TestMagic. I'll be more than glad to prepare for the GRE with you !!

Congratulations, great web page!!

Come on !!! We already have 556 posts !!!

Hehe... true! I love the [banana] and the [bounce] !!!

I just want to say that ETS is [}:)] and deserve its [xx(] for making so many students :drunk: and feeling like they will [bomb]. They have no [heartbeat] for their :cool: students! :)

Anyway... just feel like using the nice icons! :D

• 1 month later...

I too would like to be a part of this thing! I am chilling out before my test- which is in a few days. Somehow, while most people put in maximum work just before a test, I love relaxing before a test secure in the belief that I worked hard earlier. Did I work hard earlier?:-)!?

Okay, Ill get back to my studies... matter of fact is - this vocab thing- never lets you feel you've done it all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...