• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hermione

• manwiththemission2005

• cridamour

• arjensteve

amazing thread guyz!!!:tup: [clap]

so it started from aishwarya rai moved to cricket,movies,explanations about the names we have, religion, interesting info, embarrassing moments,bush bashing, fav holidayz, making of another bollywood twin brother's drama(although it got lost somewhere in between) & lot more "interesting stuff"........

oh yeah! i've read each & every message, now don't think i got no work....infact i was taking a break from reading 70 odd research papers, i got to review & make a chapter out of, for my dissertation report.

now that i've contributed in the thread i feel gr8;)

keep the good work going....

Njoy,

Nishi

Hi fellas,

another post to the long list .. keep up the good work guyz, I'll try to chip in with my bit

Erin .. count me in as well .. (atleast for a few days)

spidey, zppppppppp ... cool man :) .. I'll go for the movie next week

eagle, that book is really nice .. 'The Alchemist'

wasleys , now the equation is 144/6 = 24 each .... reduction in work load = 53% ;)

eephdwannabe .. best of luck, u'll get that verbal up

nishi, u workin on your B.E. dissertation ?

lets keep things movin,

Vipul.

hi vipul,

i'm not an engineer......like most of the GRE aspirants....I'm an Environment Manager & working on my final dissertation report.that's why i'm having problem finding Univ's offering my subject.

anywayz i was surprised to find this thread in TestMagic, a nice surprise indeed.....

Nishi

hi vipul,

i'm not an engineer......like most of the GRE aspirants....I'm an Environment Manager & working on my final dissertation report.that's why i'm having problem finding Univ's offering my subject.

anywayz i was surprised to find this thread in TestMagic, a nice surprise indeed.....

Nishi

Hey nishi,

you may try Indiatimes education section. They got a lot of rankings and I guess they had one for Environmental as well .. so check it out !

and you're an Environmental Manager .. cool, so what does that actually involve ?

Vipul.

Keep up the good work. I am having dreams about words.I seriously had a dream in which I was going through flashcards. Sometimes when I am walking to work randomly things like "ignoble means not worthy" just pop into my head. :)

I must break 700....I don't know why I am even worried we are already up to higher 600s. :D

Hey nishi,

you may try Indiatimes education section. They got a lot of rankings and I guess they had one for Environmental as well .. so check it out !

and you're an Environmental Manager .. cool, so what does that actually involve ?

Vipul.

Hey Vipul,

thanks for the link but i've not been able to open it yet.the environment section for india is opening but not study abroad section.anywayz thanx.

being an Environment Manager involves restoration of environment(land,air,water...everything) that has already degraded,stop or minimize further damage,risk assessments & env. impact assessments of any big projects,treatment of effluents from industries, use of remote sensing & GIS to assist in managing environment etc. & much more......

it's interesting involves lot of struggle......to find the right kinda work otherwise u'll end up becoming a social worker shouting slogans rather than doing the technical & research work(which the real work).

bye,

Nishi

PS:can u give me the exact link for the indiatimes site?

yeah, Vipul @ Alchemist.. Ive wanted to write a small para on it for my blog- havent been able to condense it yet. However, it has a lot of platitudes that most people dont find entertaining... I for one, love platitudes and good advice.. given in good language.

Lovely book.