• Replies 21.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hermione

• manwiththemission2005

• cridamour

• arjensteve

Jasikevicius . just checked out his name. 28 points to his name ! he is just too good ! amazing player. he showed a really great attitude too. hmm must follow the rest of his games. :)

Yea, his is simply the best!

It's 2 years as he won everything what was possible (European championship, twice Euroleague (where best teams from the whole Europe compete), national championships of Spain and Israel, etc.). I hope he can win olympic gold medal too :) I would be a welcome change to Lithuanian tradition to win the bronze medal (three times in a row...).

Love him...

Renata

Yea, his is simply the best!

It's 2 years as he won everything what was possible (European championship, twice Euroleague (where best teams from the whole Europe compete), national championships of Spain and Israel, etc.). I hope he can win olympic gold medal too :) I would be a welcome change to Lithuanian tradition to win the bronze medal (three times in a row...).

Love him...

Renata

yeah. i liked the team. i think they have a very good chance of winning. they are infact the second pre-olympic favourites to win the basketball after the US . right ? and that 7' 2" guy. woww .. he was so tall !!!

did u look at the stare Jasikevicius gave to duncan/jefferson after scoring the 3 pointer + 1 foul ? (the turning point of the match !!)

Erin,

Did you send me an email a bit back? If so it got into my spam folder and dumped. As I emptied the folder one day I thought I glimpsed your name amongst the senders but was too late to stop the process.

Michael

No, don't think that was me. I normally make contact through the PM system, not through email, especially for active members. The PM system is less prone to spam. :tup:

Spam sucks, huh. Sometimes I wonder how many people out there think I or TestMagic has ignored them. I'm using a new spam filter on my business email right now. Helps a bit, but plenty of spam still gets through. :(