Urch Forums

The NOW PLAYING thread!!

malhotra

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lemon tree- fool's garden
Now that's a song I haven't listened to for a long time...thanks for reminding me..:)

The Doors - The Ghost song

prolly the most psychedelic song eveeeer in thi universe, yeah easily beats ur pink floyds

Oh yeah? :D...Listen to 'Shine on you crazy diamond'...makes the doors look like a bunch of railway station singers.

btw Amit, I got the Ravi Shankar version you had mentioned in an earlier post...I agree- it is an 'orgiastic feast' indeed!

Now that's a song I haven't listened to for a long time...thanks for reminding me..:)

Oh yeah? :D...Listen to 'Shine on you crazy diamond'...makes the doors look like a bunch of railway station singers.

btw Amit, I got the Ravi Shankar version you had mentioned in an earlier post...I agree- it is an 'orgiastic feast' indeed!

dude i've heard the entire floyd discography, they truly were the lords of psychedelia but don't really think anything they ever did came even close to The Ghost Song or even The End.

P.S. Piper at the gates of Dawn is much much better than shine on