Urch Forums

Real SATII Math Tests

babypurin

The University of Texas - Austin has kindly provided all prospective students with two real Math SAT II tests at their discretion. If you are interested in obtaining these two real math tests, all you need to do is create a password and username.

I have confirmed that these tests are not the same as the ones' found in the College Board Real SATII book.

Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to access the tests (this is after you complete the quick and easy registration

http://bealonghorn.utexas.edu/freshmen/admission/testing/ - both tests found on the respective page feature a scoring rubric and curve. As you can see, you can get about 5-6 wrong and still achieve an 800.

Am I an anomoly or are these tests a bit easier than the ones' found in the Real SATII book.

If any of you have found any real SATII tests on the internet (hopefully free!), can you please share them.

While the Real SAT II book is nice, they aren't published regularly so once you take the practice tests in the book there really isn't much else you can do - well, yes there are the test-prep companies books, but judging from their SAT I books they aren't likely a true indicator of your knowledge.

I'm sure people taking these tests:

- SATII: Literature

- SATII: Spanish/French/Latin/Hebrew/Italian/German/Chinese/Korean

would be most grateful if someone found a hidden chest of real practice tests as they seem to be the hardest to prep for.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...
The University of Texas - Austin has kindly provided all prospective students with two real Math SAT II tests at their discretion. If you are interested in obtaining these two real math tests, all you need to do is create a password and username.

I have confirmed that these tests are not the same as the ones' found in the College Board Real SATII book.

Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to access the tests (this is after you complete the quick and easy registration

Testing & Test Scores | Be a Longhorn - both tests found on the respective page feature a scoring rubric and curve. As you can see, you can get about 5-6 wrong and still achieve an 800.

Am I an anomoly or are these tests a bit easier than the ones' found in the Real SATII book.

Where can I find the tests? I searched the web page, but can't find them

• 1 month later...