Urch Forums

Rules (Yes, we're happy you're here, but..)

Erin

Quick and dirty:

• Do NOT violate copyright. Do not post questions that you see on your test. TestMagic is not a braindump.
  • Be helpful always. Every post that you make should provide some information. Don't post just for the sake of posting. Useless posts do not contribute to the overall quality of the forum.
  • When posting a question, do NOT violate copyright.
  • When posting a question, ALWAYS post the answer (using the spoiler tag). I know many people want to withhold the answer to generate more interest, but if you saw the number of threads with no answers given, you'd understand this is important.
  • When posting a question, please use correct spelling and punctuation, especially for the English questions. Sometimes people ask what's wrong with a question that is riddled with incorrect spellings and missing or incorrect punctuation, which is somehow ironic.
  • When posting your answer, please provide a reason. Posting simply I'll go for D doesn't really help much.
  • Please post in the correct forum.
  • Please do not post the same thing in multiple forums; choose one forum (the right forum) and post there only.
  • Please use a descriptive title for your post. E.g., help or urgent! is not descriptive.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Every post that you make should provide some information. Don't post just for the sake of posting. Useless posts do not contribute to the overall quality of the forum.

Can we have an exception in the WLT alone for this particular rule. please?

Cheers

adonis

• 5 weeks later...
Excuse me, its my first time in a post, and i dont know its function, i want present the toefl and gre test, and in a search for study alternatives i foud this... well im learning...:(

Hey edgar. I did not mean to offend u.:(... I was just curious to know wat u were talking about & maybe help in any way possible.

Cheers buddy.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...