Urch Forums

50 Tse Score

taimur920

hi

I am an international medical graduate in Canada and I gave Tse on 19th nov. I started preparing from 12 th nov. I studied for 7 days from PapaJohn's book.People told me that it can not be done.This forum helped me a lot but the 2 things which are most important are practice and PAPAJOHN.I also analyzed my voice from a linguistic expert (TORONTO) on the telephone.He said you can score 50 but it also depends upon the examiner. Well I must say that I am very lucky but My advise to all those people particularly IMGS is not to loose hope.Speak slowly and clearly and OPEN YOUR MOUTH.do not mumble.People of other dialects of english particularly indians pakistanis,we do not open our mouth when we speak english.This transalates very badly when some body is listening to you on the telephone.Best way to practise would be on your answering machine which is the best method to analyze how bad one is.

Best of luck and practise.(In the last days I practised on any graph I COULD GET HOLD OFF on the internet irrespective of what the graph was all about.)I asked my mother to speak conversations from papajohn's book and practised on them almost 3 times each. I practised all questions in pAPAJOHN'S OLD AND NEW BOOK At least once.

best of luck to every body.I HAVE FULL CONFIDENCE THAT each one of us can make it.Merry christmas and happy holidays.

:rolleyes: please help us!

i have no one to turn to..............Hesham my husband needs help..........he needs to get a 50...............he keeps geting a 40.........what is he doing rong?pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

please any one.....................for the love og God............contact us.

thnax all

• 4 weeks later...

Hi this is for for Liyaquin and all the TSE takers,

dont be too fast in talking,just talk as u talk normally in the Phone.

I think if u talk slow and steady surely u will get good score more than 50.

goodluck with TSE.

In opinion question just express ur opinion that is more than enough.

Dont mind accent,but if u are good in that its ok.

talk and dont pause at all ok. If the time is not enough it ok, just listen to the next question dont worry about the previous question and get nervous.

Just concentrate only on what u are talking ok.

good luk.

ind77.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I took TSE for the first time last Feb 2006. Luckily I got 50![clap]

Thanks for this very helpful site. I gives me a lot of tips that helped me in my preparation.

My advice... practice, practice and practice! Read TSE by Papa John and practice all the sample questions. Record your voice so you will know your weakness and hear the projection of your voice. Speak slowly and clearly.

Good luck to all. :) [clap]

• 1 year later...