Urch Forums

answer

imran4x5

a major canadian city, montreal is second only to paris as the most largest french speaking city in the a b c d

a b

2)the united states debt was relatively small until the second world war , during when it grew from 43billion to 54billion in just five years.

c d

3) a b

the able of a clarinet to blend and contrast with other instruments make it popular for chamber music and as a solo instrument.

c d

a b

cultivated for salads since ancent times,lettuce is harvesting before its flower stem shoots up to bear its small yellow flowers.

c d

boldar, colorado, is only in the united states that drives its water from a glacier. a b c d

a b c

constraction of first skycraper began in chicago in 1883 with the ten story home insurance building.

d

atoms are held together by the electrical forces of attraction between each negative electron and a positive protons within the nucleus.

phonological structure encodes speak sounds as a sequence of vocal tract configuration succesive positions of the larynx, jaw, lips,tongue and velum.

prehistoric villagers tended to work harder, suffer from more diseases and eat the porer diet than nomadic hunters did.

to calssical scholar, rhetoric was important in three spheres of human interaction, in law courts,in legislative assemblies, and in public forums.

a b

in the united states, the first roads were paved in colonial times, first with logs,latest with cobbletstones or brick, depending on the region.

c d

over one thousand mineral are known, most of which are characterrized by definite chemical composition, crystalline structure,and physical properties.

Here are the ansvers to some of the questions:

2)the united states debt was relatively small until the second world war , during when it grew from 43billion to 54billion in just five years.

Answer: During when (cannot stand together)

The able of a clarinet to blend and contrast with other instruments make it popular for chamber music and as a solo instrument.

Answer: the able (it should be the ability)

Cultivated for salads since ancent times,lettuce is harvesting before its flower stem shoots up to bear its small yellow flowers.

Answer: is harvesting before its (it should be is harvested before its)

Boldar, colorado, is only in the united states that drives its water from a glacier.

Answer: is only (it should be is the only)

Constraction of first skycraper began in chicago in 1883 with the ten story home insurance building.

Answer: of first skycraper began (it should be of the first skycraper began)

Atoms are held together by the electrical forces of attraction between each negative electron and a positive protons within the nucleus.

Answer: and a positive (it should be without "a" since protons are plural)

Prehistoric villagers tended to work harder, suffer from more diseases and eat the porer diet than nomadic hunters did.

Answer: tended to (it should be who tended to)

over one thousand mineral are known, most of which are characterrized by definite chemical composition, crystalline structure,and physical properties.

Answer: mineral (we need plural I suppose...)

imran4x5,

1. D -> largest

2. C -> during which

3. A -> the ability

4. B -> is harvested before

5. There are so many typos here. ?B -> is the only town OR ?C -> derives its water

6. Typos again. Probably B -> of the first skyscraper

7. C -> and positive

8. Too many typos to give an answer.

9. D -> eat a poorer diet

10. A -> scholars

11. C -> later

12. B -> minerals (if this is yet another typo, A -> more than).

Your post is very difficult to read. Its layout is unclear, there are no capitals and it is full of typos. If you want people here to help you I think you will do much better if you take care to get your posts right.

Michael

WASLEY THANKX FOR UE REPLY could u explain me does i used (during when) or (during) which one is right or both right.

added to a liquid,antifreeze loiwers the freezing temperate of that liquid.

a, that, b as is,c it is ,d when. i chose (when )but the answer is different,plz some explain i dont understand why the answer is (that) plz explain

WASLEY THANKX FOR UE REPLY could u explain me does i used (during when) or (during) which one is right or both right.

added to a liquid,antifreeze loiwers the freezing temperate of that liquid.

a, that, b as is,c it is ,d when. i chose (when )but the answer is different,plz some explain i dont understand why the answer is (that) plz explain

imran4x5,

We never say during when. We say during or during which. Examples:

During
the last ten years many …

The last ten years have been those
during which
many …

Re your other question. I assume you are looking for a phrase at the start of the sentence. If what you have typed is correct it can only be when. It could have been as it is, but that is not an option that you show. Are you sure you have not made a typo?

Please try to take more care with your posts. They are very difficult to read.

Michael