Urch Forums

Washington,howard univ. test center ??

sannoun

Hi all,:rolleyes:

Is there anybody who knows about washington,howard university test center.I am going to take the tse in March 10, 2006 in howard at.I need to know how is the test given in that center.

Should i be ready to be with several people in the same room?

Is the test center quiet?

Are the supervisors during the test quiet?

Please answer if you have any ideas.

Thanks in advance.

Sannoun.

Don't worry, u'll be the only one in the room.. BUt the procter will be there in the room.. They don't distrub u.. Don't fell hesitated by their presence. I have heard that other centers have headphone with microphone, but there u have to hold a phone and talk. Its a nice center.

:) Thank you for the good information.

i appreciate it.

sannoun

Don't worry, u'll be the only one in the room.. BUt the procter will be there in the room.. They don't distrub u.. Don't fell hesitated by their presence. I have heard that other centers have headphone with microphone, but there u have to hold a phone and talk. Its a nice center.

Hi all,

I am going to take the tse at washington,howard university in march 10th at 12-30 afternoon.

Is there anybody taking the exam in the same center earlier in the morning or will i be in the first group of tse takers?

I used to take the exam in baltimore , and the latest at 11 am the exam is over. Now for the first time i am going to take the exam in the afternoon.

Do you have any idea about which set of questions is usually given to pharmacists at 12-30 at howard univ?

Thank you so much in advance for responding.

May God ends this night mare for us and leads us to the success.

Sannoun.