Urch Forums

Rescoring Help

penny24_ph

HI everyone! i need clarification...

I applied for a rescore of my February TSE exam where in i got 45 and so i applied for a rescore and send fax last april 17 and its been almost 4 weeks now since i applied... i emailed ETS 2 days ago and ask them if they have recieve my request and they replied and that indeed they have recieved my request and that i must wait for 3 weeks for the result... does that mean that i should wait for another 3 more weeks? i have waited for more than 3 weeks already and i couldnt bare waiting another 3 weeks more weeks again... and my credit card hasnt been charge yet... please anyone having the same delimma as mine... HELP!

Call them back again to clarify it. It depends. ETS sometimes forgot to do the rescoring. My friend faxed it 5 months ago. She called 3-4 times. Until now, no rescoing result has received. Some people faxed only 1 week. Then, she got the rescoring result in 10 days... no change in score...Was her test rescored? Nobody knows....:D

However, good luck.. pray harder.. for a good result...

Knok

Hi,penni24ph.I am sure you will pass.I will pray for you.I got my rescoring result in 4 weeks.3weeks after rescoring I called ETS and they told me that my score had been changed.So a little bit more patience and you will get your 50.:tup:

HI! thanks for the reply... do they really forget to rescore are recordings? do they ever know the agony of waiting? but anyways.i thinki will call them... thanks guys!

Thank you so much for encouragement... have you check on you credit card card while waiting for the result? have they charge you with 50 dollars?

Hi,penni24ph.I am sure you will pass.I will pray for you.I got my rescoring result in 4 weeks.3weeks after rescoring I called ETS and they told me that my score had been changed.So a little bit more patience and you will get your 50.:tup:

Hi!

Thanks for the reply!m please continue to pray for me... God Bless to all...!

Call them back again to clarify it. It depends. ETS sometimes forgot to do the rescoring. My friend faxed it 5 months ago. She called 3-4 times. Until now, no rescoing result has received. Some people faxed only 1 week. Then, she got the rescoring result in 10 days... no change in score...Was her test rescored? Nobody knows....:D

However, good luck.. pray harder.. for a good result...

Knok

I got the scores for March exam within 3 weeks. I faxed in first week of April and they sent the rescoring results in the third week of April. And they reduced my score from 45 to 40. Well I should not complain as at least I did not lost money as the score was changed.

HI everyone! i need clarification...

I applied for a rescore of my February TSE exam where in i got 45 and so i applied for a rescore and send fax last april 17 and its been almost 4 \please anyone having the same delimma as mine... HELP!

Here is what I would do. Within a week I would refax the same application again with "RESUBMIT" written on the fax. My experience, mostly they don't get the application first time. How and why I don't know. 2nd time they always get it. Again after 1 week (means 2nd week), I would call (not email) and ask them about the status.

Phone:

Inside the United States, US Territories* and Canada

1-877-863-3546 (toll free)

Outside the United States, US Territories* and Canada

1-609-771-7100

For recorded information or personal assistance, call Monday - Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. (New York time).

*American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands