Urch Forums

need a study partner for IBT toefl for discussions and speaking

rsshruthi

hi,i am in md,and every time when i'm trying to register for ibt online,it says "there is not any seat for selected location",it says ibt seats are full till september.so what should i do, is there any problem in system

hi sreejitha,

Nice shall we try to chat online and improve our speaking skills.

Thanks,

rsshruthi.

hi,i am in md,and every time when i'm trying to register for ibt online,it says "there is not any seat for selected location",it says ibt seats are full till september.so what should i do, is there any problem in system

what is meant by md , why don't you try for other location which is next nearest.

Rsshruthi

• 5 months later...
Thanks Tseprep.

I am currently at phoenix, AZ. I guess you are in LA. Let me know if you are interested in joint preparation for Toefl ibt.

Gmat,

Send me an email, I would like to hear a sample answer. Pick anything from your test questions or the sample ibt speaking questions #1 and #2. If you can send it in a voice file, it will be great. My email address is ccharlespark@yahoo.com

Talk to you soon.

Hi Testprep and other members,

I am interested in joining the preparation group.

I am also preparing for the TOEFL iBT. I have been practicing it however, I am stuck in the speaking section. I would like to have some suggestions on how I could improve the skills.

Thank you,

NGUMD

Gmat,

Send me an email, I would like to hear a sample answer. Pick anything from your test questions or the sample ibt speaking questions #1 and #2. If you can send it in a voice file, it will be great. My email address is ccharlespark@yahoo.com

Talk to you soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...