Urch Forums

fpgee passers

nabs

For all fpgee passers,especially the june ones.share your experience with us,and give us advice on where and what to study.Itshould be all fresh in your mind,so go ahead and share it.you won't regret it.

I would appreciate any suggestion to get some study materials for the test.I need it soon,so please answer me back.positive things create positive things.take care and best of luck in your career endeavor.

THIS IS JUST COPY & PASTE OF A POST BY OUR FRIND NAZIA I THINK IT IS THE BEST ADVICE 4 ALL FPGEE TAKERS

Hi,

U CAN DO IT, FRIEND.Don't lose hope, mail me if u need any help.

I would like to advice you study from either cpr or appleton, otherwise u will not be able to complete what is required. Don't go through syllabus mentioned in blueprint.

Just read and understand cpr only,for management refer to Manan Shroff.

If u r weak in organic chemistry study from Morrison & Boyd,Organic chemistry book.From it study IUPAC, acidity ,basidity and isomerism only.

Be good with SARs of all major class drugs and remember basic moiety/molecule.

Major indications/ interactions/adverse effects.

Be thorough with CVS, infectious diseases ,Bronchodialors and most imp sympathetic &parasympathetic nervous system,if u are good in this chap u will understand well pharmacology .

In cpr calculations are given well ,be thorugh with it,if you are not good in cal ,be thorugh with theory so that atleat so that u can score well in it during exam

For Managment medicare ,medicaid, HMOs ,Statistics pharmaeconomics ratios ,models i.e health care etc.are imp.Management u can study in last month also, just conc only on cpr.

Don't go outside cpr, relax ,and dont study when u dont feel to or u r

tired.And don't by heart anything ,understand it.

For anatomy and physiology if u find any difficulty u can refer to any first year pharmacy book, I don't remeber the name.

Best of luck.Believe in allah, he dosen't lay burden which u can't bear.

actually 3azooz i am afraid i can't help u with that ,

i my self referred 2 my university notes 4 physiology , organic chemistry & some indivedual topics , as u r a fresh graduate u can manage .

it all depends on ur basic understanding of pharmaceutical scince

good luck & u r wellcom 2 ask what ever u need