• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Message sent to all persons posting information related to the GRADUATE RECORD EXAMINATION conducted by ETS, USA.

This is extremely important and urgent- all KRUPA audio and video material is copyrighted and unauthorized distribution is an offence

This is Krupa Shanker Muchimilli speaking to you: urgently remove all GREKRUPA stuff from your sites/blogs and also do not use the name GREKRUPA - instead use the name KRUPA COACHING which is the actual name of my firm and do not use the term GRE without conforming to the terms expressly stated in the ETS GUIDELINES. Further by referring to me as GREKRUPA you are dragging me into an unnecessary complication and litigation. So, kindly desist from using the name GREKRUPA altogether.

REASONS : there are guidelines regarding the use of the name GRE which if not followed constitute a violation of trademark and due to your ignorance of these guidelines you are committing an offence and it is in your best interests to avoid doing so. Look up the ETS website for information on proper use of ETS trademarks

Kindly respond immediately otherwise you may have to face certain unsavory consequences.

KRUPA SHANKER MUCHIMILLI 9502737841

• 9 years later...