Urch Forums

Top Financial Aid and Scholarhips Websites

collegeguy236

Recently wrote an article reviewing the top five places to find scholarships online over at my blog Mission Tuition . I've gone through a variety of different scholarship services, databases and website and feel that these five are the ones which provide the most relevant scholarships that you would actually apply for. I think it's a great resource and encourage any college student looking for financial aid and wondering how to pay for college to read over the post, I think it should help.

Wishing the best,

College Guy :grad:

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Great information. The NextStudent reference in the article mentioned has updated their database since this article was written. Right now it houses more than 5.9 million individually awarded scholarships valued at over $16 billion.

The NextStudent Scholarship Search Engine has been around since 1991 and is still one of the largest scholarship databases out there.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Most scholarships and awards available for study in the United States are primarily for US citizens. However, there are still some opportunities for international students. As an international student, you should focus your search on universities and colleges that are actively seeking students such as yourself. Many of these institutions offer scholarships to international students as part of their efforts to attract a diverse range of individuals to their campus.