Urch Forums

Hi guys I took OTR yesterday

punu1177

Hi guys how are you all?

I took OTR yesterday in Sydney. I was bit confused with many questions. Out of the 4 choices I was stuck between 2 very close answers!! and this happend to me with many questions. I wonder if u guys also feel the same. How many of you are aaiting for your result or gone through OTR?

Guys please advice me how NBCOT convert raw score to scaled score? how many questions one shold get right inorder to get required score?

Thanx

hello Punu,

Its absolutely normal that you stuck with 2 answers...it happens with everyone,so now just forget about everythin else & treat urself saying you have done good job. Its of no meaning understanding the conversion of raw score to scaled score & no. of Q's correct to pass this exam,b'cos its all depends on each Q's type & difficulty level,no one can understand this well,so buddy just calm down & pray God each day & be positive.Good Luck & God Bless You.:tup:.

Swati-

Hi guys how are you all?

I took OTR yesterday in Sydney. I was bit confused with many questions. Out of the 4 choices I was stuck between 2 very close answers!! and this happend to me with many questions. I wonder if u guys also feel the same. How many of you are aaiting for your result or gone through OTR?

Guys please advice me how NBCOT convert raw score to scaled score? how many questions one shold get right inorder to get required score?

Thanx

I understand how you feeling rt. now....but you can only wait & watch....but one thing I would like to tell u is, "Be Positive & Think Positive" I already took my test & by God grace I passed:grad:.My entire credit goes to my God,few of my frends & my lil baby in my tummy.

Just pray hard & be positive, God bless You.Good Luck frend!!

:tup: Swati-

Hey Swati

Thank you very much for your reply. I am really relaxed now after reading your reply. When you are planning to take your test? or you are waiting for your result??

Cheers

Thanks

:)

Hi Punu,

Swati is right. I think everyone felt the same way everytime we take the exam I'll be taking mine this week for the 2nd time. i hope I can make it this time. It's so hard for me because I'm working. How many days will they release your result? When I took the paper base last May it took more than 1 month before we recieved our result. Anyways, the only thing we can do right now is to continue praying and ask for His divine intervention. :-) Don't know where to concentrate reading becasue there are lots of references. Anyway, Goodluck to us.

Hey shing

How are you? Thank you very much for your reply. I took computer based exam on 8 october and I m waiting for the result. What happend during your first time (exam)?? Why did you take paper based test?? How much did you score that time??

@ Swati thank you very much for kind words.:) God bless you and your little baby:)

Hi Punu,

I took the paper base last may coz computer base was not offered yet at that time in our country. My score last exam was 445! I was short of 5 points but I don't know how many correct answers should I have to make to get the 5 points. Their scoring is quite hard to analyze. How was the questions? was it hard? Don't worry Punu I know that our perseverance will pay off. Our God will give us our hearts desire..... I'm going to take the exam this coming thurs...I'm worried but I leave everything to God. Hope to hear good news from you when you recieved your score. :-)

• 1 month later...