Urch Forums

Who is going to take OTR in 2008

punu1177

Hi

don't know which method is best to study.e-mail is fine too.

some questions

1. A patient who has Alzhimer's disease is in a skilled nursing facility aimlessly walk thr hallways, is unable to to recall recent events, becomes easily agitated, and has decreased co-ordination. To modify the pt's state of arousal, the best activity would be for the pt to:

a. attend a musical concert

b. exercise to a videotape

c. practice progressive relaxation

d. listen to enjoyable music

2.An individual- burn - 10 mths ago- wears compression garments-independent with OT home program,OTR should:

a. follow up in one yr

b. provide on information about how to order replacement garment

c. weekly sessions to monitor compliance with home program and garment use

d. schedule monthly follow up to monitor scar maturation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys,

I am from Australia - completed my masters in OT (which is really just a entry level 2 year course) - is anyone interested in selling study guides? It's so expensive what they do offer (those packages, or even just one each - esp with AUD going down!!).

My email is chingy_chongy@hotmail.com - any tips for the exam? I am new to all of this!!

xx

Minh

Hi there,

Im from US and i do happen to have an extra reviewer. My mom accidentally bought two last year with out her knowing that its the same item and its slightly use with a CD. If you want i can sell it to you for half the price. I too will be taking the test this year.. Maybe we could do group study together. What say You?

Hey guys,

I am from Australia - completed my masters in OT (which is really just a entry level 2 year course) - is anyone interested in selling study guides? It's so expensive what they do offer (those packages, or even just one each - esp with AUD going down!!).

My email is chingy_chongy@hotmail.com - any tips for the exam? I am new to all of this!!

xx

Minh

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...