Urch Forums

GRE Chemistry April 2008: All advice are appreciated

haddoosh

• 3 weeks later...

So I am not alone:)

Currently I am reviewing my undergraduate notes for I have a comprehensive exam in mid March in my school that covers almost 70% of the GRE exam. I also ordered the ETS book: Practicing to take the GRE chemistry, but I wonder if I will receive it on time.

I have a couple of papers from ETS, the one they offer online and another one I found available online as well....

There are few books you can review online for free that could help, but I am not sure about their creditability.

I also referred to a website for 'chemical olymiad' where you can comprehensive questions with solutions. oecho.at

This could be helpful.

Good luck.

Please let me know if you need anything and I appreciate any advice you may provide.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Actully I'm afraid of taking the exam because I have just two weeks to prepare because I'm currently preparing for Mitchigen test since I'm not a native English speaker. Any way, I have bought Princeton Review for GRE chemistry subject test, 3rd edition. It is useful to refresh your memory. I will try to get books of under graduate because I left all my notes in my home country!!!

I'm realy worry

• 5 months later...