Urch Forums

Do any of the top Universities offer online degrees?

Brent

I live in Washington State, and have 2 young children and a hubby. Moving to a top University wouldn't be practical. With my gpa I could get into any University I wanted. Are there any online programs offered at these top Universities? I'm really hoping for Psychology.

I have my AA transfer degree

The top tier colleges and universities do not have online degrees. Harvard has a continuing education program (Harvard Extension School), but you can't receive a BA entirely online. You can apply some classes towards the BA but would need actual classroom time somewhere to complete it. The extension school has open enrollment; you don't have to apply to take courses.

(Also, keep in mind that GPA is only one of many factors that affect admissions to elite colleges. Top schools like Harvard, Princeton, Stanford, and Yale reject more students with 4.0s in honors classes than they accept every year!)

• 6 months later...

As you probably know, you can now earn college degrees online. Many of the very best online universities, online colleges, and online degree programs are listed below.

1.A.T.Still university of health sciences : The University offers the following programs online; master of geriatric health management, master of health administration, master of health education, master of public health, master of science in advanced physician assistant studies - education and leadership, master of science in advanced physician assistant studies -family and emergency medicine, master of science in advanced physician assistant studies - forensic medicine, and master of science in advanced physician assistant studies - sports medicine.

2.Abilene christian university : ACU offers bachelors degrees online in gerontology, liberal arts, sociology, family and community services, professional administration, information technology, and sociology/criminal justice. Masters degrees online are offered in higher education, curriculum and instruction, conflict resolution and reconciliation, education leadership, reading, special education, and organizational and human resources development. Graduate certificates are also offered via distance education.

3.Bowling green university : Offers a distance education masters degree in criminal justice.

4.Centenary college : Centenary's online education degrees include an associates in liberal arts with a business emphasis, bachelors degrees in business with emphases in management or marketing, masters degrees in business with concentrations in management or marketing, and a masters degree in education.

5.Christian college online degrees : Now you can quickly and easy find the online Christian college degree you want.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
Washington has many online colleges, online universities and degree programs or online courses to choose from. Each school gives you the option of attending classes online or on campus, depending on the type of education you are seeking, like what you said you want a degree in Psychology. You can ask friends which school is best, maybe they do know some or might as well search in the internet.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...