Urch Forums

Polishing and Anodizing needed.

dreckjil

I have a few parts that need polishing and anodizing.

-First is an eaton supercharger. It has a stock grey powdercoating on it. I need the case and the snouth polished.

-Next, I have a "midplate." It is a relatively small piece compared to others listed. It goes between my intercooler and lower intake. I need this piece polished.

-Next, I have a lower intercooler intake for a 5.4 liter F150. This is a big piece. I need it polished...just externally

-I have a belt tensioner that I need polished.

-Next, I have a belt tensioner/pulley arm that needs polished. Pretty big piece that goes across the front of the engine.

I think that is it for polishing.

:hmm:

• 7 years later...
Supplier Of Plating, Anodizing, Electroplating, Electropolishing Equipment New And Used. Electroplating Tank Custom Welding & Fabrication , Sales Of Plating And Anodizing Home Or Artist Electroplating Kits and all service at electroless nickel , plating supplies

there is also Electropolishing, Metal Polishing, Metal Passivation, Able Electropolishingwho are solid with passivation and electroplating/polishing.

however ive done some passivation myself that saved me quite a few $$$ instead of outsourcing.