Urch Forums

haven't recieved my score reports yet!!!!!!!!

samarfadl

Sometimes you need to wait for a response, like this weekend is Labor Day weekend and many people may take time off from working/studying to have some fun. I would say contact ETS or send them an email, if you call them, call after Tuesday because no one will be working on Labor Day Sept 1, 2008.

Sometimes you need to wait for a response, like this weekend is Labor Day weekend and many people may take time off from working/studying to have some fun. I would say contact ETS or send them an email, if you call them, call after Tuesday because no one will be working on Labor Day Sept 1, 2008.

hi Tseprep! :)

thank u so much for these informations :)

i really started worrying.... and u know what..... i felt that u will be the one who would help me with this problem.:D

thank u so much, i will send an e-mail to the ETS and see what will happen.

see u later:)

• 1 month later...

So did you send an email to them? What reply did you get?

I'm asking this coz i'm suffering from the same problem. I wrote my GRE on teh 27th of August, and still haven't received my scores through postal-mail. A friend of mine wrote the test on the same date and received her score on the 6th of October.

I also live outside the US, and the expected time it takes for the results to reach is 4-6 weeks!

hi diesel :)

yes, i sent an e-mail to the ETS but i didn't receive my scores yet.

they e-mailed me and said that they have sent another copy of my scores "for no additional charge" and they told me to wait enough time to allow the mail to be delivered from Princeton, New Jersey.

and i'm still waiting till the moment :whistle:

hope that i will receive my reports soon:rolleyes:

the e-mail is

gre@ets.org

and i included my valid address in the e-mail

hope that helps :)