Sponsored Ad:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hi ,any body will take Tse exam next 5th March

Blog Entries

Good post? Yes | No
    Sponsored Ad:
    TSE Prep,

Thank you for your wishes. Eventually, I received a score of 26 on the speaking section of TOEFL iBT. You are so encouraging and never gives up to give support to everybody. Thanks again.

I'll post later about the details. I am planning my vacation this spring break to meet my journey companions.

Erin,

I will fly to see you soon as I said before. My close friend is doing Post Grad at UC-Berkeley and I plan to visit her. I'll stop by your office and say hi.

Best wishes to everybody. Every word and companion in every minute counts.
    Talk to you later.

Knok
    Last edited by knok; 03-19-2010 at 08:50 PM.
    "Whatever you do in life, will be insignificant,
    but it is very important that you do it
    because nobody else will."

Hello - Lionel richie - ORIGINAL

An Urch Guru Pundit Swami Sage Tseprep's Avatar

Good post? Yes | No
    Dear Knok,

Congrats! All the hard work and now you made it, watch you will get 55 on TSE :-P. Good luck and take care.

Quote Originally Posted by knok View Post
    TSE Prep,

Thank you for your wishes. Eventually, I received a score of 26 on the speaking section of TOEFL iBT. You are so encouraging and never gives up to give support to everybody. Thanks again.

I'll post later about the details. I am planning my vacation this spring break to meet my journey companions.

Erin,

I will fly to see you soon as I said before. My close friend is doing Post Grad at UC-Berkley and I plan to visit her. I'll stop by your office and say hi.

Best wishes to everybody. Every word and companion in every minute counts.
    Talk to you later.

Knok

Blog Entries

Good post? Yes | No
    TSE Prep,
    Thank you very much. You are so inspiring on my journey. You are so patient with us in this forum. Thanks again for your kind words. I wish that you will continue to keep up the good work. Do you still teach speaking in CA? My friends took your course in 2004. Then, they passed the TSE and IELTS. They are nurses.

I wish you well on your business and your life. God bless you. About the TSE, I'll keep you posted. I don't really care about it anymore. In case if I luckily passed it, I would like to have transferred my score to someone else if it was possible.

Best wishes,

Knok
    Last edited by knok; 03-20-2010 at 08:49 AM.

preparing for fpgee
    Blog Entries

Good post? Yes | No
    Hi Knok
    congratulations..it is a great success after lots of trouble.. i could not give my tse exam in new jersey due to lack of sufficient number of booklets..since i went there stand by..i could not give my tse..i am palnning to give ibt again...please post us some tips to ace toefl ibt.
    anyways its a big acheivement in life..you need to celebrate it..

Blog Entries

Good post? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by shaks.chundru View Post
    Hi Knok
    congratulations..it is a great success after lots of trouble.. i could not give my tse exam in new jersey due to lack of sufficient number of booklets..since i went there stand by..i could not give my tse..i am palnning to give ibt again...please post us some tips to ace toefl ibt.
    anyways its a big acheivement in life..you need to celebrate it..
    Thank you. I am sorry to hear that you could not take the TSE. For TOEFL iBT, I would think that you should take all opportunites to learn to pass the test. It is not good to keep repeating the test over and over. I would say that if anyone feels burnt out from taking the test, please stop taking it at least 3-6 months. Be well prepared and start over again. For those who haven't started the process, think again and re-estimate the situation. It is a tough process.

About the tips, please check the TOEFL iBT speaking forum. I will post them later. I am so exhuasted.

An Urch Guru Pundit Swami Sage Tseprep's Avatar

Good post? Yes | No

Good to hear

That I was able to help them, I know you will continue to help your fellow TM members and we will keep in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by knok View Post
    TSE Prep,
    Thank you very much. You are so inspiring on my journey. You are so patient with us in this forum. Thanks again for your kind words. I wish that you will continue to keep up the good work. Do you still teach speaking in CA? My friends took your course in 2004. Then, they passed the TSE and IELTS. They are nurses.

I wish you well on your business and your life. God bless you. About the TSE, I'll keep you posted. I don't really care about it anymore. In case if I luckily passed it, I would like to have transferred my score to someone else if it was possible.

Best wishes,

Knok

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information