Urch Forums

I got 45 in re-scoring, what else can I do??

hema75

I am sure my performance deserves 50 or above since its my 3rd time taking the test, the first 2 times I got 45 too, but this time I did much better. I got 45 this time too which stayed the same after re-scoring,

Is there anything else that I can do to get that taken care of after re-scoring??

please post any experience ....

Hello Hema,

Unfortunately we can apply for re-scoring only once. I am sure you are a deserving candidate but sometimes we have to accept the fact that luck is also needed with our hard work. At this hour I can only advise you to leave behind the TSE and move ahead with TOEFL IBT. If you can score more than 45 in the TSE than I am sure you are not far away of getting 26 in IBT speaking with your persistent efforts.

All the Best

Nasir

Sorry to hear that. You can't do anything about it. Move on. I agree with TSEprep and Nasir that you may try to apply for rescoring for the rest of your exams. Many people did well but kept getting a score of 45. That's about it. We have to do as ETS raters want to hear. Go for TOEFL iBT and get a score of 26! After I took the TSE, I didn't even look back whether I passed or not. I went to take TOEFL iBT the next day and I passed. Who knows? Keep going! Same as my TOEFL iBT. When I took the test, I sometimes forgot to check the result. If you wait to get the result, you will waste another 2 weeks of your study time. Study and take it. One day, it will be your day..:) [banana] Edited by knok

• 2 weeks later...

I have to take this test too, and since you have taken it already I am wondering if you could give me any information about how does the test look like. What kind of questions are to be expected. Maybe we can prepare together for it.

Thank you, I am looking forward to hearing about you.

Maryanna

If no one told you, there is no more TSE as of March 2010. You will need to pass the iBT TOEFL, good luck!

I have to take this test too, and since you have taken it already I am wondering if you could give me any information about how does the test look like. What kind of questions are to be expected. Maybe we can prepare together for it.

Thank you, I am looking forward to hearing about you.

Maryanna