Urch Forums

TOEFL pbt

knok

Hi friends,

I am sorry to hear that some of us missed only a few points of TOEFL pbt - NABP requirement (550). Is it possible to get an improved score? I would say that it is almost impossible. TOEFL pbt used computer grading. Please don't waste your time waiting for the rescoring result or spending any money for it. It is very rare to get a change in score graded by computer.

Please move forward and prepare for TOEFL iBT. I am extremely busy right now. I hope for the best for everybody. My heart will be with you guys.

Best wishes,

Knok :)

By the god grace I got passing score in PBT and finally this nightmare is over.

I do not know how long it takes to get certificate but its not a big issue for me. I am really very thankful for all the support this forum is being provided to all of us specially Knok .I wish good luck for all for future.

Thats really bad to hear that some of our friends missed by 1-2 points for there FPGEC.They should not be disappointed it is not end of the world.

Bye

Afsana,

Congratulations! I am very happy for you.

For those who did not get a passing score, move forward. Why is Tiger Woods a golf champion since a very young age? I have been a big fan of him since my son and I started playing golf 15 years ago. He has a strong spirit. Tiger knows how to forget the past quickly when he did not do well on the last hole. He knows how to move forward and to think fast how to do with the next hole. TOEFL iBT or TSE is like that. You should not think about the bad shot on the last hole. Tiger always thinks that he can do better the next hole (even though I feel sorry for his recklessness on all his text messagings and voice mails..:( hi..hi..) . No time to regret.

We have to practice to have a strong mind and spirit. We cannot change the past.

I have 3 more days to go for my final projects and exams. This quarter, I am taking 4 classes. I feel like my heart is going to stop beating.

Best wishes, :)

Knok

Good luck in your finals!!!

Afsana,

Congratulations! I am very happy for you.

For those who did not get a passing score, move forward. Why is Tiger Woods a golf champion since a very young age? I have been a big fan of him since my son and I started playing golf 15 years ago. He has a strong spirit. Tiger knows how to forget the past quickly when he did not do well on the last hole. He knows how to move forward and to think fast how to do with the next hole. TOEFL iBT or TSE is like that. You should not think about the bad shot on the last hole. Tiger always thinks that he can do better the next hole (even though I feel sorry for his recklessness on all his text messagings and voice mails..:( hi..hi..) . No time to regret.

We have to practice to have a strong mind and spirit. We cannot change the past.

I have 3 more days to go for my final projects and exams. This quarter, I am taking 4 classes. I feel like my heart is going to stop beating.

Best wishes, :)

Knok

TSEprep,

Thank you. I just finished my paper. Tonight will be the first night in 2 weeks that I'll go to bed before 3 am. I will have class tomorrow morning. Were you in Korea? You disappeared.

Good night. :)

Knok