Urch Forums

Please evaluate my essay

Gayane

Some people enjoy change, and they look forward to new experiences. Others like their lives to stay the same, and they do not change their usual habits. Compare these two approaches to life. Which approach do you prefer? Explain why.

People have different approaches to life. Some prefer active, adventurous, full of changes life. They often choose second, third professions, change their jobs very often, spent much time away from home. Others are more conservative and settled, they chose a path in life and follow it.

As per me, in general, I prefer to have a plan in life, because I am afraid of global changes, I am more calm person rather than active. But I also like to accompany my life with changes which will make it more interesting.

For example, I prefer to have a direction in life and live corresponding to it. I have profession, I have job, earn my own money. For future I want to have a family: husband, children and dedicate myself to them. But not to be sunk in a routine housewife life, I have my job, also hobbies which will sometimes entertain me. Now I am fond of photography. I have a half professional camera which is always at me. I often participate in photo contests. I will always be active in this sphere. Later I will invest other activities to my life as well.

To summarize must be said that people have different personalities. And due to their nature they built their lives. I prefer to take advantages of both active and passive lifestyles.

I am just a starter, so what I will say latter may not be very accurate

People have different approaches to life. Some prefer active, adventurous, full of changes life. They often choose second, third professions, change their jobs very often, spenD much time away from home

The topic asks you wich do you prefer, I think it may be better for u to choose one aspect and discuss it.

just my opinion, wish it could help