Urch Forums

Some people say that the Internet provides people with lots of valuable information.

cons13411

Hi everybody. This is my first post. I have recently found this wonderful forum. My exam is on 21 may and I really need your help to evaluate myself.

Thanks a lot.

Do you agree or disagree?

Some people say that the Internet provides people with lots of valuable information.Others think access to so much information creates problems.Which view do you agree?

Nowadays the Internet becomes one of the important parts of every human being. People tend to do most of their jobs through the Internet. Moreover, it contains so much information that if we spent whole of our life to look into it, we could not look at all its information. Some people believe that this huge amount of information create problems; while others hold a completely different idea and believe that these information are valuable. In my opinion, the Internet is containing lots of vital information and it does not create any problem. In the rest of this essay, I will illustrate two reasons for my opinion.

The main reason is that with this amount of information we will not face any problem when we are doing a scientific research. Before the Internet became this much popular, people were going to the libraries and bookstores to find a book or an article and sometimes they failed to find their needs. However, today people just search through the Internet and find whatever they want without any problem. For instance, last year I was working on my thesis. I could not find any of my necessary sources for completing my research in university's library. Therefore, I searched them in the Internet and could access them as easily as possible. As you can see, these amounts of information are actually an advantage for the Internet over other sources of information.

Another reason is that there are some advances technologies now, which can solve this problem. One thing that can help us with this amount of information is an assistant that can help us find our proper and needed information. Recommender systems are one of these assistants. These systems use different methods and strategies to find what users need. For example, I found a news recommender, which suggests news to users based on their past historical usage. In other world, it tells users which news article they must read based on the articles that they liked before. As a result, we can see that these huge amounts of information are no longer a problem.

In sum, from my sight people would not face any problem because of the amount of information. I described two reasons for my opinion. First, this much information help people during their research. This feature actually is crucial for them. Second, there are different technologies that aid users to find their proper information.

Hi friends.

I would appreciate it if you took time and just read this sentences.

Until now, 45 person read my post, and none of them put a comment.

If we want to learn something and become succeed, we must help ourselves.I tried to put some comments on other posts but nobody accompanied me.

I really need your advises and suggestions. So, Is there anybody in this forum to help?

Thanks friends.

Hey friend!

I'm not a teacher, but I hope my corrections can help you a little :) Good job!

Good luck with your exam! :cupcake:

Hi everybody. This is my first post. I have recently found this wonderful forum. My exam is on 21 may and I really need your help to evaluate myself.

Thanks a lot.

Do you agree or disagree?

Some people say that the Internet provides people with lots of valuable information.Others think access to so much information creates problems.Which view do you agree?

Nowadays the Internet has become one of the important parts of every human being. People tend to do most of their jobs through the Internet. Moreover, it contains so much information that if we had spent our whole lives looking through it, we could have hardly looked through all the information. Some people believe that this huge amount of information create problems; whilst others hold a completely different idea and believe that these information are valuable. In my opinion, the Internet is containing lots of vital information and it does not create any problem. In the rest of this essay, I will illustrate two reasons for my opinion.

The main reason is that with this amount of information we will not face any problem when we are doing a scientific research. Before the Internet has become this much popular, people had been going to the libraries and bookstores to find a book or an article and sometimes they had failed to find their needs. However, today people just search through the Internet and find whatever they want without any problem. For instance, last year I was working on my thesis. I could not find any of the needed sources for completing my research in university's library. Therefore, I searched them on the Internet and I could access them easily. As you can see /The truth of the matter is that, these amounts of information are actually an advantage for the Internet over other sources of information.

Another reason is that there are some advanced technologies now, which can solve this problem. One thing that can help us with this amount of information is an assistant that can help us to find the proper and needed information. Recommender systems are one of these assistants. These systems use different methods and strategies to find out what users need. For example, I found a news recommender, which suggests news to users based on their search history. In other words, it tells users which news article they should read based on the articles that they liked before. As a result, we can see that these huge amounts of information are no longer a problem.

To sum up, from my sight of view people would not face any problem because of the amount of information. I described two reasons for my opinion. Firstly, this much information help people during their research. This feature actually is crucial for them. Secondly, there are different technologies that aid users to find the proper information.